BLINK MORE OFTEN
- Studies have shown that computer users blink significantly less than those who do not use computers or are simply reading printed material.
- Blink rates have been associated with stress and fatigue.
- Our blood flow and our oxygen utilization depend on regular breathing.
- Stress factors affect our breathing and it affects the breathing in our body.
- Normal, relaxed breathing can help maintain proper blood flow and oxygenation of our cells during the day.
- Taking visual breaks are easy to do and very effective in reducing eyestrain
- 30/30/30 Rule: Every 30 minutes, take 30 seconds and look 30 feet away